Demolish and BuildIn today's property market, quite often the best piece of real estate is the one where you live.
Over the last few years’ property prices have risen dramatically pushing them up to levels that people never thought possible. This can often mean that older properties have higher overall land value, with the house itself being of very little worth in the total property equation.
Because of this, many home owners are now choosing to demolish their existing house and build a new one in its place. This proves to be very economical and raises the value of the property considerably, with the added benefit of being able to tailor make a home to suit the block and their lifestyle.
Reasons why you may be considering to Demolish & Build
- Your family is growing up and you need more space.
- Your children are staying at home longer while they study.
- You like the area and the neighbours.
- Your kids go to the local schools and don’t want to move.
- It can more expensive to sell and buy or even build somewhere else.
- There is the saving of stamp duty and agents fees up to $100,000 and more.
- Some of the existing garden including swimming pools can often be maintained and protected during the building process.
- Old properties cost a lot to maintain and run.
- The thrill of building a new home is very exciting. Choosing designs, fittings and colours and all those opportunities to put in their own personal touches.
- Building from scratch allows you to take advantage of current design trends, materials and finishes which have changed considerably, even over the last 5 years.
- You will have a new maintenance free home without the worry of buying someone else’s problems in an already established home.
What we do for you
Coordinate the entire project from start to finish including:
- all local planning and building approvals
- retaining and fencing
- demolition process
- designs to suit your lifestyle
- work within your budget
- Consider energy efficient solar passive design to suit your existing block
- Manage demolition and construction with seamless integration and minimum downtime
- Offer Home to Home financing
To demolish an existing home and rebuild can be overwhelming particularly in established suburbs which can have their own unique considerations. Dale Alcock Homes can guide you through every step of the way and aim to make the process as simple as possible.
Contact us on 9242 9266 for an obligation free site assessment.
Our Display Homes demonstrate the latest thinking in design and decor.
Join us on Facebook
Meet other Dale Alcock clients, join the conversation and ask questions.
Try our innovative homeiQ tool to discover the perfect home for you.
Call or Email us
Call 9242 9266 to speak with our friendly Consultant or click below to find out more